So why invest in a private photo editor?
There are a few key components to hiring a private one on one photo editor:
- Communication - Have one person, the same person to talk to about your images. Not handed off to a different person each time you have photos edited.
- Consistency - By using the same editor, you get a consistent look, the more we work together, the better we get to know you and your style.
- Time - Using a private photo editor, you free up time, time for you to market and run your business, and, most importantly, time to spend with your family.
- Expansion - When you use a private photo editor you can help grow yourself and other areas of your company.
- Experience - With seventeen years of photography, editing, and design I ran a very customized photography studio. Photographing portraits and weddings and did custom editing for each session.