So why invest in a private photo editor?
There are a few key components to hiring a private one on one photo editor:
- Communication - Have one person, the same person to talk to about your images. Not handed off to a different person each time you have photos edited.
- Consistency - By using the same editor, you get a consistent look, the more we work together, the better we get to know you and your style.
- Time - Using a private photo editor, you free up time, time for you to market and run your business, and, most importantly, time to spend with your family.
- Expansion - When you use a private photo editor you can help grow yourself and other areas of your company.
- Experience - With seventeen years of photography, editing, and design I ran a very customized photography studio. Photographing portraits and weddings and did custom editing for each session.
Want to work together?
If you like what you see and want to work together, get in touch!
We'll do the first 50 images free to give UP a try.