Private Photo Editing
I ran a professional photography studio for years, shot a ton of weddings and the problem I always had was time. The time between weddings was usually just a week. Then I was bogged down with editing and trying to get it done as soon as possible. I hated making the client wait a month or longer to get it done. So I had an idea a few years ago. With many photographers using Lightroom, what if there was a way to help my fellow photographers get their editing done faster?
So Private Photo Editing came into play. Basically, it is designed to help free up time for you the photographer where you send me a Lightroom Catalog of images (we walk you through how to do this), I edit them and send the finished product back to you in a Lightroom Catalog.
So why invest in a private photo editor?
There are a few key components to hiring a private one on one photo editor:
- Communication - Have one person, the same person to talk to about your images. Not handed off to a different person each time you have photos edited.
- Consistency - By using the same editor, you get a consistent look, the more we work together, the better we get to know you and your style.
- Time - Using a private photo editor, you free up time, time for you to market and run your business, and, most importantly, time to spend with your family.
- Expansion - When you use a private photo editor you can help grow yourself and other areas of your company.
- Experience - With seventeen years of photography, editing, and design I ran a very customized photography studio. Photographing portraits and weddings and did custom editing for each session.
Private editing shouldn't be a one size fits all approach, that is why we offer a custom method. Your images, brand look, and your editing style is the most crucial aspect of our editing process. With that being said, what we strive to edit with your style. We do this by learning about you and your business, your editing preference. Our editing clients are primarily wedding photographers. But we are willing to talk to any of our fellow photographers. If you're looking for value, high-quality edits, then we'd love to hear from you, and we're here to help.